Daier provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
You may apply for returning or exchanging the order that you have purchased from our official website within 30 days after the date when you sign for receipt (subject to the date of receipt on the logistics document) by contacting our customer service and providing the order number, product photos and other related details. We will handle the application as soon as possible. Once the returned item arrives back in Daier’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
The order must be returned without traces of use (must be in its original, unused and unaltered condition), and all relevant accessories affixed in the original package box as well as the original shipping order or invoice (if any) should also be returned with the order; otherwise, we will not give a full refund or will reject the request for return or exchange.
- Returns must include all accessories
- Items must include original packaging
- For non-quality related warranty claims, buyer is responsible for shipping costs
- For non-quality related warranty claims, Daier refunds the cost of the product itself
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Daier’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
If you receive wrong or defective products, please contact our customer service email@example.com to apply for return or exchange of the goods within 30 days (including national holidays) from the day after the receipt of the goods.
We will handle the package within 7 working days after receiving the returns. Then, we will arrange a refund or exchange and will inform you of the progress via e-mail. The refund will be returned to the original payment method, which usually takes 1-2 working days; the exchange will depend on the inventory at the time when we receive the returned goods. Please note that the processing may be delayed due to holidays, a sudden burst of orders, overwhelming after-sales workload or force majeure. Thank you for your understanding.
- Refund arrival time: 1-2 working days
- Refund path: return to the original path
- Refund contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Daier or Daier’s authorized resellers are covered by an extensive warranty, starting from the date of purchase.
Daier’s limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Daier’s authorized distributors and retailers, such as Amazo, are handled through Daier.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original item, or 30 days after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Daier must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s serial number and/or visible proof depicting the defect are required
- It may be necessary to return an item for quality inspection
Valid Proof of Purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Daier or Daier’s authorized resellers
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Daier reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 30-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping Costs Must be Covered by Buyer in the Following Situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Daier quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
If the return is due to the buyer, the buyer shall bear the round-trip shipping fee and cross-border taxes and other fees. Please note that we do not accept shipping fee collect express item.
Please pack the returned goods properly. Before the return package is signed for receipt, the buyer shall provide the tracking number and shall take responsibility for the package during the transportation. Therefore, we suggest you choosing a reliable and traceable logistics service. We will not be responsible for any damage or loss of the returned goods during shipping.
If you request a refund, the refund will not include the shipping fees, duty or other related local taxes. You may contact the local customs about the duty.
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Daier is not Liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Daier products
- Returning personal items sent to Daier
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Daier, Daier is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Daier does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality related warranty claims.